HappyMod is an android app store with thousands of free and premium games to download and install on your device. Popular titles such as Clash of Clans, Garena Free Fire, GTA, Minecraft, Roblox, PUBG, Brawl Stars are available. Since it’s release this has become one of the largest community driven marketplace for the android enthusiastic.
Minimal design, fast loading apps, integrated download manager, regular updates, and huge collection of apps are some of the best features which is why millions of users are using HappyMod app around the globe. Feel free to support the app by recommending it to your friends.
- Thousands of apps and games available to download for free.
- Latest uploads are featured on home screen to easily find out what’s new in the store. You can navigate through Apps or Games section to see all the popular uploads.
- All apps are categorized appropriately for your convenience. If you want productivity apps such as Dropbox, Microsoft Office or social apps such as Facebook, TikTok, Instagram all are available at your connivence.
- This is 100% free and safe to use. No hidden charges or fake promises or cap on its usage.
- No root access is required for it to work. Similar to Jailbreak feature on iPhone (iOS) through which you allow an app to gain complete control over your Android operating system.
- The app store is updated regularly and tested to ensure safety and security of users. In case of any breach the users are promptly notified via email.
How to download HappyMod for Android?
- Download APK File from our official repository by clicking on the link.
- Once it is downloaded go to your Download Manager and “Open” the installer file.
- A security dialog box will appear citing “For your security, your phone is not allowed to install unknown apps from this source” click “SETTINGS” > toggle on “Allow installation from this source“.
- Go back to installation and wait for it to complete.
- Once the installation process is completed click “Open” and the app will be ready for your use.
If you are using Android version 7 or lower then you may not see the popup instead you need to manually locate to settings to enable side loading. To do so, go to Settings > Security > Lock screen and security > Device administration > Enable “Unknown Sources” > OK.
Security notices and guidelines:
Because HappyMod is a third party app (i.e. an app downloaded outside from the Google Play Store) the Android security will prompt a warning against it’s usage however the app is completely safe to use. It has been verified by VirusTotal against 70+ antivirus program including BitDefender, Kaspersky, Malwarebytes, and ESET.
Please note that by enabling Unknown Sources option for all third-party apps you are potentially risking your device from unknown attacks since Android security will not longer ask your permission for it. If you feel unsafe at any point feel free to disable it. Use this feature at your own risk.
Beware of apps which asks for root privilege in order for it to function basically you are giving admin power to the app which can remotely work even when you are not using your mobile phone. Always download APK files from trusted sources.
If you are a frequent downloader from third-party/unknown sources it is recommended to install an antivirus software to detect any unauthorized process happening in the background.